APARTAMENTO DE LUJO EN EL ANTIGUO MOLINO DE ACEITE Toscana, cerca de playas de Liguria - 1
N.º máximo de huéspedes5
Cuartos de baño1
Resumen del alojamiento
|Dirección||Dogana, 19020 Ortonovo, Italia|
|Tipo de propiedad||Apartamento|
|Código de referencia||3APFQQMC|
Exclusive 1800 oil mill recently converted into a luxurious home is situated near the border between Liguria and Tuscany along a river and a few minutes from the beach.
The property has 5 meter high brick ceilings and a private wall-enclosed court and garden. This Apartment of 65 sqm can confortably accommodate up to 5 guests in its 2 elegant bedrooms, 1 bathroom stunningly tiled in Italian mosaic, designer taps and lights., stylish living & kitchenette. Furniture is a mix of antique and design.
Layout: patio and private entrance into the living area with kitchenette, first bedroom with a double bed and a single bed, upstairs there is the bathroom and the second bedroom with double bed.
Continuos efforts are made to to ensure high standards of cleanliness. Bed linens and soft towels set are of highest quality.
LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS
The propertyt is located in the low hills of Ortonovo, halfway between Sarzana and Carrara, just 5 minutes from the beaches.
Nearest airpot is PISA located at 63 km.
Nearest Highway is located at 6 km.
Nearest Train Station is in Sarzana located at 9 km
I will will provide all details regarding directions, welcome you and guide you to the property.
For its strategic position the property is ideal to visit the Cinque Terre, Lunigiana, Garfagnana and its' Medieval Towns as well as Versilia, Pisa, Lucca, Florence, Genoa, so visitors can make the most of both regions.
Sea, history, art and design on your doorstep!
In a few minutes drive you'll find yourself on the Riviera enjoying cocktails on the beach, your favourite Italian dish, have your favourite ice cream or go to some of the numerous summer events, if you prefer, visit the Carrara marble caves or museum. For your nightlife and shopping we suggest the 'Versilia'.
All of this doesn't exclude that lovers of walks/hikes enjoy the surrounding mountains enjoying the Mediterranean nature.
And horse trekking, day sailing cruises, whale watching or fishing, visiting art cities, enjoy typical food and local wine, even skiing is possible nearby in winter season.
I'll be available if you require suggestions on things to do in the area. Simply let me know things you are are interested in and are passionate about and i will give you my personal advise.
A quick taster of day activities for you to enjoy:
- The Cinque Terre is quite possibly the most breathtakingly beautiful destination in the whole of Italy. Comprising of five tiny villages that perch precariously on the cliffs edge. How to get around Cinque Terre:
By feet, walking between sky and sea. The paths have been for centuries the only connection between the five villages, and today are the best ways of experiencing to know the Cinque Terre. By boat, travelling by boat offers unforgettable sights. There are numerous possibilities from public bots to private sailing. The most important berths are: Portovenere, Lerici and La Spezia, all Cinque Terre and also Portofino.
By train, a good way to visit villages is to take the train that runs between them, as one can hop and skip from one village to the next.
- Sarzana is a striking medieval town with a rich historic centre at it’s heart – The Piazza Matteotti is surrounded by beautiful palazzi and numerous street markets and quaint little shops selling antiquities.
- Luni is the most important Roman settlement in the area, was a vital port used for the export of Carrara marble needed for the buildings of Rome.
- The Ligurian Regional Wine Centre- a must see for wine enthusiasts. Here on display in the Town Hall cellars are famous wines of Liguria, with several areas represented and offering a complete panorama over the region’s wine production, grape varieties and their most common characteristics.
- A Wine Tasting Guided Tour can also be arranged. And cooking classes: pesto making, pasta or bread making, olive oil.
- Water sports courses and services: kitesurf, windsurf, canoeing, rafting, diving.
- And of course simple relaxing in the garden or on the beach, discovering enchanting villages and great restaurants...
Normas del alojamientoCheck in is between 15.00hrs and 19.00 hrs
(outside these times by arrangement).
Check out is 11.00 hrs.
All apartments are non smoking. Smoking is allowed outside.
Security deposit Euro 200,00.
These services are Included:
Pantry Items (coffee, tea, sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil)
High speed Internet (free)
Private garden and al fresco dining area
Linens for bed, bath and table
Weekly change of linens
Electricity and Water
TV and Ping Pong Table
Gas for kitchen use
Coffee Machine (Espresso),
Toaster, Dishes & Utensils
Iron, Ironing board,
Car parking in the property
# Not included / available on request:
Airport/train station transfer
Florence, Siena and other tour with guide
Wine tasting excursions
Fashion outlets excursions
Cell phone rental
Order Wine & champagne delivered at the Old Mill
Bicycles or scooter rental
Please ask for other services and I will be happy to organize for you.
|Tarifa para > 3 huéspedes||$ 6 US por huésped/noche extra|
|Entrada a partir de las||15:00|
|Entrada antes de las||Bajo acuerdo|
|Salida antes de las||11:00|
|Política de cancelación||Estricta|
Comentarios de otras propiedad de este anfitrión
Many thanks Angela, it was a wonderful time in your lovely apartment in a really nice surrounding! Everything was well, the communication with you was easy and you gave us helpful hints, when we needed help.
- Alojamiento de calidad asegurada
- Verificamos telefónicamente a cada anfitrión
- Pago seguro a través de cifrado SSL